วันพุธที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

FUNNY KIDS

Funny photos today I will present the Funny kids photos and video. The kids how does it look cute. And some photos some children is natural. let's go



Funny photo first I hope he is the good fanclub in the future.
               



                  Very worm and happy when I sleep with..........




 I am very tried give me about 5 minute please.




When my mom comeback I will be clean Ha....Ha......Ha.






Do you want swimming with all heros.


                                            


                                             My father told me, don't scare




Don't cry...stop.stop. I am your friend.




Don't know what came out of my nose. Ha....Ha....




Don't eat me. I am still young.
 



็HaHaHa. I will drink a father.






Weak...Have to wait.












Funny video of kids. do you thinks about children in video in the future

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น